Sunday, July 24, 2011

To Dream

I dream about a house in the forest. It's near mountains and just by a little lake. Everything is quiet and I live far away from cities and other people. Nobody really knows we are there. We. That's me, my daughter and A. There are no clouds in the sky and no problems we have to deal with. Life is easy.

If I could make and sell enough to support myself... I have a goal. Even the smallest sale is victory. If I make $ 5, I am happy for days. $ 5 don't pay the rent though. I will have to do better. Sometimes I ask myself what I am doing and why I am doing it. How on earth will I ever afford the house in the forest? Maybe I should just accept that I am here in a concrete suburb, with a boring day job. Lonely. Most of the time alone.

I force myself to remember the goal. The house. I go back to my yarn, sit down, open the door to creativity. Flow. One day. Soon. Maybe even later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment